- Sharon joined Coghlan Crowson, LLP in September 2010.
- Interned with a Federal Magistrate Judge as well as a Title IV-D Associate Judge in Waco, Texas.
- Worked with an experienced estate planner as part of her focused study in the areas of trusts, estates, taxation, and estate planning and administration
- State Bar of Texas, 2010
- Board Certified - Estate Planning & Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Baylor University (B.B.A., Magna Cum Laude 2007, major in Finance)
- Baylor Law School (J.D., Concentration in Estate Planning, 2010)
Representative Experience and Practice Areas
- Assists clients with all of their estate planning needs and counsels clients after the death of a loved one.
- Vast experience in real estate matters and title issues.
- Assists clients with planning and developing their business.
- Experience in representing businesses and individuals in a variety of transactional matters; including, but not limited to, the following: real estate contracts, cooperative development agreements, master service agreements, and purchase and sale agreements.
- Practice areas: Estate Planning; Probate; Trusts; Real Estate; Oil, Gas & Mineral Law; Business Planning; General Civil Litigation; Guardianships.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Gregg County Bar Association, Member and Past President
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Junior League of Longview, Member and Funding Treasurer
- LongviewWOW, Bourbon & Bowties, Committee Member
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer
- Greggton Rotary Club, Former Member
- East Texas Casa, Former Executive Board Member
- Blue Jeans and Ball Gowns, Volunteer