In addition to providing Estate Planning and Probate, our Firm can assist you in setting up a guardianship for a loved one.  A guardianship is needed if an adult person is incapacitated and unable to care for themselves with food, clothing and shelter or provide for their own financial affairs.  This may occur due to age and the onset of dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other debilitating illness or be needed when an incapacitated child turns eighteen.   

We are glad to assist you through this process to provide for the future of your loved one.  Please contact our Firm with any questions or to set up a consultation.