- Joined firm of Coghlan, Crowson LLP in July, 2006.
- Attorney with Brown McCarroll 1984-2006
- State Bar of Texas, 1984
- Practice areas include Estate Planning and Probate, Banking, Real Estate, General Commercial Litigation and other Commercial areas of the law.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, with honors, University of Texas School of Law, 1984
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, magna cum laude, North Texas State University, 1978
- Works with both individuals and financial institutions in connection with Probate matters and Trust and Estate Administrations.
- Represents financial institutions and other lenders in connection with loan documentation, loan workouts, foreclosure actions, bankruptcy proceedings, and collection litigation.
- Assists clients in establishing various forms of business entities as well as in purchasing and selling businesses.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas